Powered By Blogger

Friday 24 June 2011

FEMME FATALE Wedding of the 21st century

This is my first blog ever and for this i would like to say thank you to whom that has taken an interest in HOUSE OF PASHA.I will try my very best to post usefull and interesting topic as much as i can.(Below is a photo of me)

"FEMME FATALE"  the photo shoot is all about the one most important thing to a bride to be,that is the WEDDING GOWN.I design and created from scratch this unique and edgy wedding gown for that speacial bride who want's something extra ordinary and  does not cost a lot of £££,which in my opinion has the attribute of traditional and modernisity with a huge emphasis in femininity and masculinity.(Below are the photos of my creation)

 
 

I made the corset from a mannequin body foam which i heated up and cut to the shape that  i wanted.and paste a skull picture on it (looks like ED-HARDY).The medievel shoulder,arm,hand and leg armour is made out of plastic/rubber table cloth with gold motives and the skirt from white tulle sewn in a few layers,but the crinoline petticote i borrowed from a friend.And i did my own hair and make-up.(Below is the video of the whole processes)The making of "FEMME FATALE".


Speacial thanks to   IGORFAIN.COM    for the amazing photos and video.Thank you for taking the time to check my blog.Please watch out for my next creative blog.

LOVE
H.O.P

No comments:

Post a Comment