Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 28 June 2011

BIRD OF PARADISE

I wanted to do this photo shoot in a BIRDCAGE.But to my dissapointment i failed to find one that is big enough to fit a person and it will cost to much £££ to construct one.(But i must say it was a cool idea).Instead this shoot was taken at my photographer's (IGORFAIN.COM) flat comunal garden.I was more than happy with the result.HOUSE OF PASHA  presents:  "BIRD OF PARADISE"  (Below are the photos)


Pheasant feathers is what i use in this photo shoot.Mostly were bought on e-bay.The next step is to attach the feathers to a shoulder harnest (which i made using wire)Feather creation,hair & make-up by HOUSE OF PASHA(Below is the video of this photo shoot)


Speacial thanks to   IGORFAIN.COM   for stunning photos and video
Thank you for watching.
LOVE
H.O.P

1 comment:

  1. It is always nice to see how creative can people be, Pash. Very nice. One of my favourite photoshoot of u and Igor.

    ReplyDelete